Monday, January 12, 2015

5 Questions with Connor Rupp

5 Questions with Connor Rupp

What makes you stand out among the other young players? Coach Seth Knudsen often sets you as an example for the rest of the team. 

Coach likes me because of my effort every week and how I try very hard to stay in position, but a lot of players don't, and he just likes my overall positioning.

How do you make your positioning the best it can be?

I just follow orders, I just do what I'm told; try not to get in trouble.

How does your talent helps improve the team?

I wouldn't say I help improve the team, I just say I'm a good part of the team, mainly. I don't play a lot, but when I do, I help the team.

You see yourself as kind of like a piece of the puzzle?

Yeah, just not a giant piece.

Is it the small things that make you well-liked by the coaches?

Yeah, every little thing that I do right helps me improve my game.




No comments:

Post a Comment